Thursday, November 17, 2011

Orders Up!

Heys! Sooo..I found this photo on Google with this anime maid,thought it was really cute so I wanted to put a outfit together almost like it,something sexy but cute,so i came up with this.I did alot of editing,on the outfit and the hair,So i hope you enjoy! :D

The Pic,I tried to make my outfit like :)~






~.Outfit.List.~

~.Skin.~
[Al Vulo!]-[Sally]

~.Hair.~
Wasabi Pills/Mochi Hair /Edited

~.Eyes.~
.ID.Spring Eyes/Sweet Treat-Grape Sherbet

~.Maid hat.~
.::Beautiful Dirty Rich::. Maid HeadBand without ears
*Edelweiss* Alicia/head dress

~.Skirt,Sleeves,cuffs.~
*Edelweiss*Alicia

~.Corset.~
%.:Ec:. Robe d'OWhite Dress/Sl market place

~.Undershirt.~
A copier fer yer fancy Designs_"Bonney,Indigo Proper Blouse

~.Stockings.~
Kyoot-Lacey White Knee Sock







No comments:

Post a Comment